Page 1 of 1

Hi From NZ

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 pm
by v8jaggy8
Hi all

My name is Graeme,

I am an aquatic specialist for a pet company in Wellington, New Zealand

I currently have a Figure 8 puffer and have a 540L (140 Gal) Saltwater tank cycling (NEARLY FINISHED YAY) for a dogface puffer

Anyway looking forward to getting to know you all

Cheers
Graeme

Re: Hi From NZ

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:47 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: Hi From NZ

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:29 am
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Hi From NZ

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:44 am
by GSP32
Welcome!!! looking forward to seeing pictures of your puffers :)

Re: Hi From NZ

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:25 am
by Infinity8
Welcome!!! I second that, can't wait to see your puffs :)

Re: Hi From NZ

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 pm
by Tripp
Welcome!!

Re: Hi From NZ

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:06 pm
by v8jaggy8
Thanks for the welcomes.

I shall try and get a picture of my Figure 8 tonight after work