Page 1 of 1

Hi! Forgot to introduce myself.

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:16 am
by Cinder
:oops: I totally forgot forum etiquette......
My name is Sara, I am from NW Ohio, USA. I have a 55 gallon FW aquarium (the old steel frame, slate-bottom kind!) that houses white clouds, cory cats, a few platys and snails....... Mystery Snails and ramshorn snails.
I have so many ramshorn snails, that I decided to set up a second aquarium for a puffer fish. So, I now have a 29 gallon cycling and waiting to become home to a GSP.

Re: Hi! Forgot to introduce myself.

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:14 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Hi! Forgot to introduce myself.

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:53 pm
by Infinity8
Welcome to the forum! Lucky little GSP with all those snails to crunch!

Re: Hi! Forgot to introduce myself.

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:42 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]