Page 1 of 1
tetraodon suvattii INFLATED help
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 pm
by piranhas2
Hi guys I have a tetraodon suvattii 150 liters only of the aquarium is new but I've put biological material from the previous tank. closed today I had the light on what I have Blue Green Algae and saw INFLATED approximately 3.4 times the size of , when I open the lamps the fish was properly served and was buried to worry;;; the is normal;;;
Re: tetraodon suvattii INFLATED help
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:46 pm
by Pufferpunk
Is he normal now?
Re: tetraodon suvattii INFLATED help
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 pm
by piranhas2
Yes
yesterday he ate normally shrimp
I feed every 3 days around shrimp squid and mussels
Re: tetraodon suvattii INFLATED help
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 pm
by Pufferpunk
You are lucky you were able to get him eating dead foods.