New to this site!
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:21 pm
I've been following this site for some time and finally decided to take the plunge. Puffers have always interested me. The porcupine puffer was the first one I ever saw, and how can you not like that face?! I've been researching and learning as much as could about them for the past year and a couple of months ago I found some dwarf/pea puffers in one of my good LFSs. Bought a happy, more jolly like Santa, female pea puffer that lives in my 10G and she's been great!
I have been in the aquaria hobby for the past few years now and absolutely love it. Been keeping everything from shrimp and snails, cories and gobies, to rams and angels, etc, but puffers seem to be the most interesting. It's just their personalities and looks. I'm jealous of everyone that enjoys the larger more exotic species. It is my dream to own a Mbu...if I ever get the time & money. I was going to try some SAPs but that plan fell through. My goal in the future, after some more experience, is to get a Sabahensis! I look forward to hearing, sharing, and learning from everyone.
I have been in the aquaria hobby for the past few years now and absolutely love it. Been keeping everything from shrimp and snails, cories and gobies, to rams and angels, etc, but puffers seem to be the most interesting. It's just their personalities and looks. I'm jealous of everyone that enjoys the larger more exotic species. It is my dream to own a Mbu...if I ever get the time & money. I was going to try some SAPs but that plan fell through. My goal in the future, after some more experience, is to get a Sabahensis! I look forward to hearing, sharing, and learning from everyone.
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)