Page 1 of 1

hi all from Greece

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:26 pm
by piranhas2
Hey, guys from greece For some time I have in my tank a tetraodon suvattii is really fantastic puffer I have an aquarium 100 liters

My English is not very well whenever apologize for any mistake

Re: hi all from Greece

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:06 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
We don't care about your English around here. ;)

Re: hi all from Greece

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:21 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum. Don't worry bout your English as mine is likely the worst on the forum and I'm English lol

Re: hi all from Greece

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:28 am
by RTR
We are physically in the USA, but have worldwide membership. Heavily accented English is not rare at all here. We do manage to figure most of it out enough to help.

Welcome!

Re: hi all from Greece

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:17 pm
by piranhas2
thanks!!

Re: hi all from Greece

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:03 am
by Puffer rules
Έλα ρε Ελλαδαρα....!!!!

καλωσόρισες!!!

[welcome] :cheers: