Phoenix, Arizona LFS's and/or pet stores..........

A good fish store is hard to find! Know of one? Tell us!
Forum rules
Please remember to include your location or area in your post subject!
eieio
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: *
The Congo Puffer:
"olivia"
and.......
The DP:
"cream puff"
RIP cream puff :-(
Location (country): U.S.A.

Phoenix, Arizona LFS's and/or pet stores..........

Post by eieio »

.......... and/or Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, etc, even Tucson
i'd like to get some input if anyone knows of any really good ones
not just for fish, but for reptiles & amphibians as well
I live about 2 1/2 hours north of Phoenix and would like to line up several exceptional places to visit when I go there
Thanks!
:)
"I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"
eieio
Mbu Puffer
The Congo Puffer:
"olivia"
and.......
The DP:
"cream puff"

Re: Phoenix, Arizona LFS's and/or pet stores..........

Post by eieio »

bump.............
boosted23
Figure 8 Puffer
Location (country): phoenix, arizona

Post by boosted23 »

Aquatouch is a great store for planted tanks and saltwater fish. they have some freshwater but it is mainly for planted style tanks. Their saltwater fish are top quality and look amazing. Their plants are great too.

The pet shop in Mesa is a great place for all around. My parts guy is neighbors with them and they are a great group of people. Their prices are reasonable too.

The ocean floor has alot of everything and have everything, only thing is everything their is FULL RETAIL. It is expensive. That is where i got my fahaka puffer which is doing great.

Discount aquarium az is a great place to get used tanks and filtration at a great price. I buy my t5HO bulbs from them. fish on the other hand arent the greatest. It is very cluttered there but you keep looking and you will find a few gems there for a killer price.

These four, you cant go wrong. Others in my opinion are sub par and they are usually rude.
eieio
Mbu Puffer
The Congo Puffer:
"olivia"
and.......
The DP:
"cream puff"

Post by eieio »

boosted23 wrote:Aquatouch is a great store for planted tanks and saltwater fish. they have some freshwater but it is mainly for planted style tanks. Their saltwater fish are top quality and look amazing. Their plants are great too.

The pet shop in Mesa is a great place for all around. My parts guy is neighbors with them and they are a great group of people. Their prices are reasonable too.

The ocean floor has alot of everything and have everything, only thing is everything their is FULL RETAIL. It is expensive. That is where i got my fahaka puffer which is doing great.

Discount aquarium az is a great place to get used tanks and filtration at a great price. I buy my t5HO bulbs from them. fish on the other hand arent the greatest. It is very cluttered there but you keep looking and you will find a few gems there for a killer price.

These four, you cant go wrong. Others in my opinion are sub par and they are usually rude.
Thank You! :D
Henchman
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: Valentini Puffer
Location (country): USA

Post by Henchman »

There is a decent amount of LFS's in the Phoenix area. I personally like reef culture, aquarius, reef monstors, & aquatouch more than others but each one has pro's & cons.