Page 1 of 2

POTM contest?

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:20 pm
by casc
I tried to submit a photo for puffer of the month and have received no response. Does this contest still go on?

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:39 pm
by bertie 83
There was very little interest last time we ran it. If we get enough response on this thread we might be able to convince someone to do it again

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:18 pm
by defool89
Im down :D

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:17 pm
by JRC3
Maybe do a "Puffer of the Quarter" type deal. IDK. I know things have been slow lately.

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 am
by Pufferpunk
I also think the Mod in charge of this is MIA. :/
She pops in & out here.

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 am
by sgtmyers88
I loved the POTM contest. Regardless of it being a contest I just liked how it also served as a gallery for everyone's puffers to be seen and appreciated. :)

I hope it gets revived.

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:57 am
by Pufferpunk
Would you like to run it? ;)

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:57 pm
by Master of Puffers
run...run....run..

ack I now need to learn to use ye olde digital camera..

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 am
by bertie 83
Yes sgt, you have the computer abilities to run it, pretty please lol

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:50 am
by purplecandle
I vote Sgt! :mwave:

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 pm
by sgtmyers88
LOL Somehow I saw this coming. I suppose I could. I am guessing we could stick with the 5 entries and revive this next month. I could go ahead and do an official announcement at the beginning of August to let everyone know to get their act together so they can come up with something to show. The deadline is midnight on August 20th unless anyone feels the schedule and format needs to be changed up a bit.

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 am
by Pufferpunk
:D

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 am
by RTR
That's great!

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:49 pm
by casc
Awesome! I'm excited for my first one. Where do we send pics now?

Re: POTM contest?

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 pm
by bertie 83
They will be sent to the normal place I assume? Lets get this comp back up!