Page 1 of 1

New Puffer owner :)

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:22 pm
by HeatherRW
I recently set up and cycled a 46gal bowfront. Wanted to try my hand at Figure eight puffers, after much reserch! It's been about 7-8 years since I have had a tank. Never even heard of cycling back then, so what I thought I knew has changed A LOT!! I wanted to do it right if i was going to put all that time, money and effort into it. Years ago my husband and I were at Walmart and saw the cutest little GSP and just had to have him!! Needless to say he last maybe 2 weeks. Now looking back and thanks to Google:) I know why. So thanks to this site and some others I knew exacty what I had to do to to succeed. I just joined a couple days ago but have been looking to this site for info for the past 2 months. Thanks for having me!

Heather

Re: New Puffer owner :)

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm
by defool89
Hello and welcome

Re: New Puffer owner :)

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:19 am
by Pufferpunk
Be sure to read our Library articles.

Re: New Puffer owner :)

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:35 am
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: New Puffer owner :)

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:11 am
by Tim
[welcome]

Re: New Puffer owner :)

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 am
by Master of Puffers
Bonjour et bienvenue

Re: New Puffer owner :)

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:41 pm
by Pufftastic
Welcome, Heather! F8s are spectacular puffers -- I enjoyed mine so much. A 46 bow front is my favorite size/style of tank. You're going to love your new puffs!