Page 1 of 1

Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:57 pm
by Tiapuffer
Hello - I am an elementary teacher. Someone gave me a Green Spotted Puffer for my classroom. I thought this might be a good place to learn and to ask questions that come up. My students are enjoying "Green Top." Green Top is excited to see the students each day as he spends the evening alone... with a few visits from the custodians.

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Check out our Library (under the Learn tab, above) for great articles. You are welcome to print anything you find there, for your classroom. :)

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 pm
by defool89
Hello welcome thats a great gift

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:55 am
by Master of Puffers
Bonjour et bienvenue.

I wish we'd had such an intereasting fish when I was at school. We had a goldfish and I never wanted to bring it home on week-ends but ended up with it twice in 4 months...

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 am
by bunny
Hello ~~welcome ~ i am new here one week before u ~

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:54 am
by bertie 83
Welcome

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:20 pm
by Terrance
Hello.

In my aquarium society, I'm part of a philanthropy group. We set up aquariums in library and schools to educate/promote the fish hobby. Most of the resources are donated from the club members to the public entity. Although most of the stuff is old, its still useable. Try to see if you can find resources from your local aquarium society.

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 pm
by PufferMe!
I'm an Elementary school Counselor :) Welcome.

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:56 pm
by sgtmyers88
Welcome Aboard!