Page 1 of 1

Hello from Barcelona

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:31 pm
by carballada
Hi everybody,

My name is Jose and I run several reef aquariums for the last 5 years at Barcelona, Spain.
Currently I am working far away from home and because of that I was forced to convert my reef aquarium into an 'only fish' aquarium, but the good news is that finally I could introduce a nice diodon holocanthus on it.

Thats the reason for what I am here.

I prepare a small video to introduce mi diodon called 'fufu' :D


Re: Hello from Barcelona

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Is there a lid on his tank?
How come it is not full to the top?

Re: Hello from Barcelona

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm
by carballada
Pufferpunk wrote: Is there a lid on his tank?
How come it is not full to the top?

Yes, and overview of the tank few months ago in 'reef mode' :D

Image

Image

Image

The showtank is 80 cm (31.5 inch) / 70 cm (27.5 inch) and 65 cm high (25.6 inch) (only 60cm with water). 340 liter / 90 gallons.

Re: Hello from Barcelona

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:41 pm
by defool89
Hey welcome sir i wou ld love to go to spain....my grandpa was from there. I want to go there and stay at a Castellon hotel...man nice set up