Page 1 of 1

R.I.P Misery

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:24 pm
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Well as you all guessed from the topic. My congo puffer (Misery) passed away today. Came home to feed him and he was dead. Not barely, just stone cold dead :( . I was going to test the water but no telling how long he was dead today. So Im sure the ammonia level would be up. No need to test the water because Im just going to end up empty it anyways. Yeah abit sadin that this has happened but my week has not gone too well any how. Well just wanted to let my fellow puffer owner's to know the bad news.

Re: R.I.P Misery

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:13 pm
by Terrance
sorry for your loss

kind regards,
terrance

Re: R.I.P Misery

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:26 pm
by sgtmyers88
Wow that really sucks man. Sorry for your loss. :(

Re: R.I.P Misery

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:54 am
by Master of Puffers
how old was he???

Re: R.I.P Misery

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 am
by defool89
"Misery
You insist that the weight of the worldShould be on your shoulders, MiseryThere's much more to life than what you see My friend of misery. " :rip:

Re: R.I.P Misery

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 am
by Pufferpunk
So sorry for your loss... :(

Re: R.I.P Misery

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:09 am
by purplecandle
:sorry: :grouphug:

Re: R.I.P Misery

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:36 am
by bertie 83
Sorry mate

Re: R.I.P Misery

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 am
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Thanks guy and gals. Btw, not sure how old he was but he grew alot since I had him. I now know what people talk about, when they say that Congo's dont last that long. Mainly from not eating, IP's or so on. But Misery really loved his live earthworms and small crayfish. Nothing different then what I feed to Stripes (my Fahaka). Now Im very sure some people in here has gotten them to live alot longer but nomore for me. I really think they are fun to watch, well mine was. But anyways, Im guessing that I will drain his tank and clean it up. Really thought about doing another SW tank with it.