Page 1 of 1

Hello all! So glad I found you.

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:47 pm
by thefoodlady
Hello all! I'm new to the forum. I have 3 GSP 's. I adore them. They are hysterical and kind of bratty. I especially enjoy watching them nap side by side in their cave. They have enough caves to rest in separately but choose to room together. Has anyone else experienced this?
The Food Lady.

Re: Hello all! So glad I found you.

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:54 pm
by bertie 83
Hi, welcome to the forum.

Re: Hello all! So glad I found you.

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:09 pm
by Flutter
Welcome :)

Re: Hello all! So glad I found you.

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:32 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Yes, puffers are silly creatures, that's why we love em so much!

Re: Hello all! So glad I found you.

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 am
by Tim
Welcome :).

Re: Hello all! So glad I found you.

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 am
by xCountryQueenx
Welcome to the board, haven't experienced this yet as I only have one GSP - not sure if adding another to my marine tank would be a good idea.

Re: Hello all! So glad I found you.

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:35 pm
by Master of Puffers
Hello and welcome.

Puffers are the best fish to keep.They are soo much fun to watch.

Re: Hello all! So glad I found you.

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 pm
by sgtmyers88
Welcome! Puffers are very special fish to keep. :)