Page 1 of 1
Hello
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:00 pm
by Trinity
Hello, my name is Trinity and I am new to the forum and to puffers. I live in Connecticut with my husband, 9 year old son, 4 year old daughter and two cats. I have a degree in biology. I have been doing a lot of research and have decided that Figure Eight puffers would be a good choice for our family. I look forward to learning more on this forum and meeting everyone.

Re: Hello
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:24 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum
Re: Hello
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:43 pm
by Pufferpunk
Re: Hello
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:51 pm
by defool89
Yes justvask away. Keep an open mind as you learn. Its like a parachute, only works when opened.
Re: Hello
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:16 pm
by Flutter
Welcome

Re: Hello
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 am
by xCountryQueenx
Welcome aboard!
