Page 1 of 2

POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:56 pm
by Troender
It's time for POTM again. :happydance: Send in your entries! You find the instructions in the link in the pink text above this message.

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 am
by Tim
I was still waiting to vote on pictures for august :lol:, not enough entries? Or did I just completely miss the thread :shock:.

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:56 am
by bertie 83
I don't think there was enough entries, last months should roll over

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:48 am
by sgtmyers88
Had to correct a title error with my inital email but I should have an entry submitted now.

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 pm
by Troender
We have four entries so far. We need your pics. It's still two days left to enter.

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:39 am
by bertie 83
C'mon guys, let's have a competition this month. Most people here have great looking puffers, we need 6 more for a competition. It doesn't take long to email a pic. Troender did you receive my entry?

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:59 am
by bertie 83
sgtmyers88 wrote:Had to correct a title error with my inital email but I should have an entry submitted now.
My iPhone auto corrected my first entry, I almost sent it with an odd subject name lol

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:57 pm
by Troender
I've got your entry, Bertie. But I still have only 4 entries. Which is far to few for a contest. I will reduce the number needed, but I still can't have only 4. I can probably throw in one, but I need more! I give you one more day to send in your pics.

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:57 am
by bertie 83
Come on guys lets have a competition this month. Send in your pics please.

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:44 am
by bertie 83
Just wanna bump this. I think it's the last day for entries

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 am
by Pufferpunk
Should we make it 5?

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 am
by bertie 83
If we can get the comp going and maybe spark more interest back in to people please do

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:41 pm
by sgtmyers88
:( I had a beautiful submission for this month too. Hope we get another entry at the last minute.

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 pm
by Troender
I had thought 6 entries, but as I've only got 5, we'll have to do with them. So from now on, until people start entering more, we will have to have 5 entries to have a competition. POTM for September coming up in a few minutes.

Re: POTM September 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:23 pm
by bertie 83
Thankyou guys for getting this comp live again. I am sure peops will soon start to enter more.