Page 1 of 1

Hi!

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:26 am
by carolinasculpture
Hi from South Carolina. New to puffers, Wanted to get one for years. Got serious about it in January. Set up tank, cycled, grew snails. Finally (Tuesday) got the puffer!

Re: Hi!

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
What kind of puffer did you get?

Re: Hi!

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:53 am
by carolinasculpture
Hi! and thank you. I am glad for the forum as I am sure I will have other questions (posted one in brackish about feeding). We got a young GSP, about an inch. We have been enjoying watching him "buzz" around!

Re: Hi!

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 am
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Hi!

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 pm
by Terrance
Hello friend. Take plenty of pictures for memory! :)

Re: Hi!

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:59 am
by zulfvdlee
carolinasculpture wrote:Set up tank, cycled, grew snails.
what do you mean by cycled and how do you grow snails,im really interested to knw