Page 1 of 1

New kid on the block

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:12 pm
by Lukedt95
Hey, just joined this forum (yesterday) to get information on Puffers, as I'm planning to get one.

I love football and support Arsenal, I've just finished my GCSEs and am currently on my summer break (4 months :D)

I've just bought a 15 gallon tank today with a heater, filter and gravel (I'll be getting bog wood and plants tomorrow) I wanted to get a figure eight puffer, however I'm having trouble finding one.

Look forward to spending some time here.

Re: New kid on the block

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 pm
by Arny
Welcome Luke. Have you tried asking your local fish shop to order you an F8?

Re: New kid on the block

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:41 pm
by Lukedt95
Hey Arny, thanks for the welcome.

No I haven't tried asking, didn't realize you could request a certain fish? I'll try asking tomorrow.

I'm planning to get a few rocks and build a little area for him/her to explore.

Re: New kid on the block

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:28 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Please start a new thread on the progress of your F8 tank, in the BW puffer section.