Page 1 of 1

Puffels the magical GSP...and pals

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:54 pm
by Puffels-Papy
Hello fellow puffer people, My name is Seth and I have a young very healthy GSP. Its name is puffels and he or she is just lovely. I would just like to say that this forum helped me out alot regarding the needs of Puffels. I have a 30g planted brackish tank that is doing quite well. More to come just wanted to let my voice be heard about the greatness of the puffer forum.

toodles
Seth and Puffels...and pals

Re: Puffels the magical GSP...and pals

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:01 am
by Nuclear_Glitter
Welcome to the forum.

Re: Puffels the magical GSP...and pals

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:23 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: Puffels the magical GSP...and pals

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:49 am
by Christie_ZXR
Welcome to the forum! Would love to see a pic of your tank :)