Page 1 of 1

New to sight

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:26 pm
by Fade_to_black06
Hi everybody. I am new to this sight but have had fish for the past 5 years. Started with a carnival goldfish that my daughter won and has gone crazy from there. I have a 75 gallon fish tank a 55 gallon fish tank and a 29 gallon fish tank all freshwater. I have a bumble bee puffer and a fahaka puffer.

Re: New to sight

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: New to sight

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:02 pm
by Terrance
Hi. You found this puffer site. The bumblebee is a SAP if some of you are wondering what he meant.

Re: New to sight

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:09 pm
by Pufferpunk
I wasn't.

Re: New to sight

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:16 pm
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Hey my long lost twin :cheers: Welcome to the group twin :metal:

Re: New to sight

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:21 pm
by Terrance
FADE2BLACK_1973 wrote:Hey my long lost twin :cheers: Welcome to the group twin :metal:
I know him from another forum. I thought you two were the same person lol

Re: New to sight

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:33 pm
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Terrance wrote:
FADE2BLACK_1973 wrote:Hey my long lost twin :cheers: Welcome to the group twin :metal:
I know him from another forum. I thought you two were the same person lol

Crazy right?...lol I had this screenname for over 12 years and it was always funny coming across another fade to black...lol

Re: New to sight

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm
by Pufferpunk
There better not be another Pufferpunk!

Re: New to sight

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:12 am
by sgtmyers88
Pufferpunk wrote:There better not be another Pufferpunk!
LMAO Until I joined this forum I never knew puffer and punk could be one word. I think you are good.

Re: New to sight

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:24 am
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Pufferpunk wrote:There better not be another Pufferpunk!

PP, Im sure you got a twin floating around somewhere on the net....lol