Page 1 of 1

Just joined up!

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 am
by Sun_Queen
Hey guys, I already posted elsewhere but I wanted to make a proper introduction as you'll probably see a lot of me!
I live in Alabama (U.S, not sure if there's another Alabama out there)

I'm not new to having fish but I'm just starting back up again (I feel much more responsible and better equipped to take care of fish now)
Currently I'm setting up a 20 gallon tank for 3 DPs and hopefully I'll keep you guys updated on that!
~Sun 8)

Re: Just joined up!

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 am
by PolishPuff
Glad to have you aboard


[welcome]

Re: Just joined up!

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:17 pm
by Sun_Queen
I'm glad to be here, fish (especially puffers) are extremely fascinating and I'm hoping to learn as much as I can about them!

Re: Just joined up!

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:29 pm
by suvattii2012
welcome

Re: Just joined up!

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:03 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Just joined up!

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:05 pm
by Sun_Queen
Nice to meet all you people! :D

Re: Just joined up!

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:07 pm
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Welcome to the group :D