Page 1 of 1

POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm
by Troender
It's time to send in your entries for the POTM. It's only two days left, and we have three entries so far. So send in your pics of your nice little puffers! :D

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 pm
by sgtmyers88
I assume entries from last month are included in this?

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 pm
by Troender
Yes, they are. :D And you've got a short time to send in your entries. I've been offline lately, as my computer crashed during the easter. Well, actually it was my own fault, as I kicked a cup of Coke over my laptop while I was sleeping. My laptop did not like Coke as much as I do...

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:26 pm
by Troender
We've got four entries, so we still need six more. I want to see your puffers!

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 pm
by jus85411
Troender wrote:My laptop did not like Coke as much as I do...
apparently you dont like coke either, kicking the cup over :lol:

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:09 pm
by Troender
jus85411 wrote:
Troender wrote:My laptop did not like Coke as much as I do...
apparently you dont like coke either, kicking the cup over :lol:
LOL! I did it while sleeping. That was part of the problem, as I couldn't try to save the laptop when it happened. It had half the night to enjoy the Coke without me cleaning it out. I did make it work again later on, but it didn't last. So now I have a new laptop, and I am quite satisfied with it. Lets hope I can keep my Coke away from it - which I probably won't. I always spill Coke on expensive electronics. :redface:

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:38 am
by suvattii2012
Did you get the arrowhead puffer picture? I grabbed the picture from a video so it might be bad. I think i resized it but im not sure. Just delete the pic if you get 10 others, thanks.

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:18 pm
by Troender
I've got two arrowhead pics, so I guess one of them is yours. We still lack 4 pics. I can probably throw in a pic as well, but we then still need 3.

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 pm
by Christie_ZXR
o/h's camera stolen & fig 8 puffer in the process of being bribed into posing with bloodworms!

Whether that will result in a potm worthy photo or not though remains to be seen....

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 pm
by Donna_G
I'd love to enter but I'm not very tech savvy :( how do I know if it's a jpeg file? I'd be taking the pic with an iPhone. Physical size 800 pixels or less in any direction, I know what it means(kind of) but how do I check? If I sent a pic now I'm certain I'd be disqualified :D
Can I mail one for entry lol :D

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 pm
by Troender
I will try to help, Donna. Send it in, and I will try to fix it.

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 am
by Donna_G
Troender wrote:I will try to help, Donna. Send it in, and I will try to fix it.
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Have sent one, hope it's ok :D

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 am
by Troender
One more? Please!