Page 1 of 1

Hi new here

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm
by Jared T
Hello I am new to this forum and found out about it from pufferpunk who has helped me with all my puffer questions on monster fish keepers.

Re: Hi new here

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: Hi new here

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:59 pm
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Welcome to the group, Jared. I also was from MFK once. I still go there every once in awhile. But this has became my main soarce to puffers.

Re: Hi new here

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:44 am
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Hi new here

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:22 am
by suvattii2012
Welcome pal

Re: Hi new here

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 am
by Pufferpunk
Did you find those articles on DPs here?

Re: Hi new here

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:58 pm
by Jared T
Pufferpunk wrote:Did you find those articles on DPs here?
Yes I did they were very helpful thanks :) :mwave:

Re: Hi new here

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:31 pm
by bubblesandgoofy
Welecomeee!!! :D

Re: Hi new here

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:41 pm
by Flutter
Welcome :)