Page 1 of 1

POTM March 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:22 pm
by Troender
It's that time of the month again: send in your entries to the POTM. We would love to see your beautiful and funny puffers! :D

Re: POTM March 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:36 am
by sgtmyers88
Is this still happening?

Re: POTM March 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 am
by Troender
OMG. I totally forgot. I had set a reminder on my cell phone, but it hasn't said anything. It's been a stressful week around here. But we've only got two entries, so there won't be any POTM this month, unless I get 8 new entries today.

Re: POTM March 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm
by LooksLater
I sent in mine! If there isn't one this month, it gets automatically entered for next month, correct?

Re: POTM March 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:48 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Yep

Re: POTM March 2012 - send in your entries!

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:54 am
by LooksLater
Thanks. :D