Page 1 of 1
HI~my name~T.K!!!!
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 am
by T.k
Hello~
I live in Taiwan
Just like the puffer fish
have a Tetraodon miurus, Tetraodon fluviatilis, Tetraodon nigroviridis, Chelonodon patoca, Tetraodon lineatus, Tetraodon biocellatus!!
Very happy to come to this forum
My English is not good, please forgive me
Re: HI~my name~T.K!!!!
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 am
by Pufferpunk
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Great to have you here! I hope you will post more pictures of your puffer collection.
Re: HI~my name~T.K!!!!
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 am
by T.k
Pufferpunk wrote:![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Great to have you here! I hope you will post more pictures of your puffer collection.
thanks you~
i will post my puffer
Adaptation forum....
Re: HI~my name~T.K!!!!
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:26 am
by Pufferpunk
Be sure to post them in our photo forum.

Re: HI~my name~T.K!!!!
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:41 pm
by LooksLater
Welcome! Great puffer collection, I look forward to seeing pictures of them!
Re: HI~my name~T.K!!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:02 am
by T.k
LooksLater wrote:Welcome! Great puffer collection, I look forward to seeing pictures of them!
OK!!!
THANKS YOU~
Re: HI~my name~T.K!!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 am
by bertie 83
Welcome
Re: HI~my name~T.K!!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 am
by T.k
bertie 83 wrote:Welcome
Thank you for your response

Re: HI~my name~T.K!!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 pm
by Flutter
Welcome
