Page 1 of 1

POTM January - send in your entries!

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 pm
by Troender
I'm a little bit behind, but luckily we've already got 4 entries for January! But we need six more! So send in your entries for POTM January. There are three days left to send in your entries. I must remind you of the rules for the size of the pic. You find a link to the rules in the pink area above this message.

Re: POTM January - send in your entries!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 pm
by Troender
We've still only got 4 entries. If you want a POTM for January, we need 6 more - and that quickly. Come on, people. Send in your puffs!

Re: POTM January - send in your entries!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Ill see if I have any more decent pics of petey

Re: POTM January - send in your entries!

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:39 pm
by Troender
We've only got 4 entries this month, and we are two days late already. We have to skip this month's contest. :( All entries sent in for January, will be used in next month's POTM. That is if we get enough entries that month.

Re: POTM January - send in your entries!

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:42 pm
by wagner7123
I wanted to try for it this month, but not enough time to sit down for a photo shoot. Hopefully next month will work out.