Page 1 of 1

POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:30 pm
by Troender
What happened to POTY? Well, here's the deal: For the first time ever, we've had a disqualification. Yes, believe it or not. I am not going into why, but it has happened! So the one that won the POTY voting is not the winner. We have to have a look at the runner up. But there are three pics in second place, and we need a tie breaker to decide which one has won. So here it is:

1. Winner February 2011
Image
Species: GSP
Name: King Koopa
Age: Just bought him in December 2010, I'm assuming a little less than a year old?
Size: 1.5 inches
Description: This is King Koopa eyeballing his crunchy meal for the week! He's right beside his fake plastic marimo ball and his favorite "statue" cave. He loves his fiddler crabs!

4. Winner June 2011
Image
- Species: Monotrete palembangensis
- Name of Puffer: Mowgli
- Age (if known): unknown
- Size: 8cm
- Brief description:

9. Winner November 2011
Image
- Species: green spotted
- Name of Puffer: Tag
- Age (if known): 7yrs
- Size: 4in
- Brief description: shot in our home tank, using canon 60mm macro, and taken while yelling at us for *MORE* food... he did get a treat for being so photogenic.

Re: POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:36 pm
by PolishPuff
very good pictures, im lost

Re: POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:44 pm
by suvattii2012
had to go no1 cracking pic

Re: POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 am
by hadla
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

edit: ooooooh thats why.

Re: POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 am
by trekenk
Troender wrote:What happened to POTY? Well, here's the deal: For the first time ever, we've had a disqualification. Yes, believe it or not. I am not going into why, but it has happened!
I kind of wondered why that picture was up there to begin with.

Re: POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 am
by hadla
trekenk wrote:
Troender wrote:What happened to POTY? Well, here's the deal: For the first time ever, we've had a disqualification. Yes, believe it or not. I am not going into why, but it has happened!
I kind of wondered why that picture was up there to begin with.
lol i dont think anyone realized it. i know i didnt. when i first saw this topic, i was like why are all the porcs gone?? but then i realized its only for the pics that were tied in second. duh heather

Re: POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:36 am
by PolishPuff
hadla wrote:
trekenk wrote:
Troender wrote:What happened to POTY? Well, here's the deal: For the first time ever, we've had a disqualification. Yes, believe it or not. I am not going into why, but it has happened!
I kind of wondered why that picture was up there to begin with.
lol i dont think anyone realized it. i know i didnt. when i first saw this topic, i was like why are all the porcs gone?? but then i realized its only for the pics that were tied in second. duh heather
I see. :(

Re: POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 pm
by blackghostknife
I vote NO. 4

Re: POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:02 pm
by Troender
blackghostknife wrote:I vote NO. 4
The one in my signature? :lol:

Re: POTY - Tie breaker - vote now

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:09 pm
by PolishPuff
Troender wrote:
blackghostknife wrote:I vote NO. 4
The one in my signature? :lol:
That one was yours ? Nice looking puffer. It had my vote as well.