Page 1 of 1
I'm Noob! Voting for POTY & POTM contests
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:07 am
by ehz_148
Hey..so.. can any of us members vote or is it only the main guys who can vote?
and if I can vote...where's the poll? I may be searching too hard and not seeing it right in front of my eyes or it's not available to me.
Thanks! And SUCH CUTE PUFFERS!
Re: I'm Noob! Voting for POTY & POTM contests
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:31 am
by PolishPuff
Anyone could vote
I think we are kind of be hind the schedule.
Re: I'm Noob! Voting for POTY & POTM contests
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:45 am
by LilGreenPuffer
The voting isn't normally open this early in the month.

We give people time to submit photos.
Re: I'm Noob! Voting for POTY & POTM contests
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:46 am
by PolishPuff
LilGreenPuffer wrote:The voting isn't normally open this early in the month.

We give people time to submit photos.
True

Re: I'm Noob! Voting for POTY & POTM contests
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am
by Troender
We will actually have a new vote later on tonight. I will explain as soon as I've had some sleep. I've just come home from a long, wonderful vacation, and am very behind with everything. I came home at 1:30 a.m., after 11 hours of driving on winter roads. I am exhausted!