Page 1 of 1

POTM November 2011 - winner announced

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:13 am
by Troender
And the winner for POTM November 2011 is: :rimshot: vuphy with his GSP Tag. Congratulations!

Image

Re: POTM November 2011 - winner announced

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:54 am
by LilGreenPuffer
Yay! The one I voted for actually WON! I think this is the second time in my three years on TPF that I've actually voted for a winner.

Congrats, vuphy!

Re: POTM November 2011 - winner announced

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:36 pm
by Pufferpunk
EXCELLENT photo! As a photographer myself, I try to vote for the best photographed puffer.

Re: POTM November 2011 - winner announced

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 pm
by RVS
Couldn't expect another result... excellent photography... good exposition, good HDR toning... fabulous moment! :D

Re: POTM November 2011 - winner announced

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:21 pm
by J-P
very well done congrats!!