Page 1 of 1

POTM November 2011 - vote now!

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:07 am
by Troender
Here's this month's pics. I'm sorry I am one day late. I was so stressed out because of my mandarins spawning yesterday, that I forgot. :redface: Well, here are the pics! You've done a really great job this month!

1.
Image

- Species: Monotrete palembangensis
- Name of Puffer: Dragonfly
- Age (if known): I have no idea
- Size: around 4''
- Brief description: In her second favorite place

2.
Image

- Species: GSP
- Name of Puffer: Bacon
- Age (if known): Unknown in my tank for about 2 months
- Size: around 2 in
- Brief description: Peek-a-boo

3.
Image

Species: fahaka
Name: et
Age: approx 18 mths
Size: 14" plus tail
Brief description: Trying his best to hide, I have to admit it took me a while to find him.

4.
Image

Species: Green Spotted Puffer
Name: Fatty and Doofenschmirtz
Age: approx 6-8 months
Size: 1 1/2 inches
Brief description: They like to hunt in teams, in this particular case they were picking on a hermit crab.

5.
Image

Species: Female Canthigaster Vallenini, "Saddled Toby"
Name: Aphrodite
Size: Approx four inches
Age: Unknown, nearly full grown, In my care 3 months +
Brief description: This is a pic of the first day she was in her tank. She now peacefully lives in there with her friend Collumbo, the young Ocellaris Clown, and a Rose Bubble Tip Anemone. She quite a ham and likes to get up to all kinds of mischief, oh, and she sleeps upside-down, wedged between chunks of Liverock!

6.
Image

- Species: green spotted
- Name of Puffer: Tag
- Age (if known): 7yrs
- Size: 4in
- Brief description: shot in our home tank, using canon 60mm macro, and taken while yelling at us for *MORE* food... he did get a treat for being so photogenic.

7.
Image

Species: Diodon holacanthus, Porcupine Puffer
Name of Puffer: Petey
Age (if known): 6 months
Size: 4 1/2 inches ( 11.4 cm )
Brief description: - Petey trying to hide!

8.
Image

Species: Tetraodon biocellatus
Name of Puffer: Lolita
Age (if known): Owned for 4 months
Size: 2 - 2 1/2 inches
Brief description: Lola cracking into a tasty treat! Yum.

9.
Image

Species: T. Mbu
Name: Kirby
Size: 9"
Brief description: He was getting all excited because he knew I was about to drop a crab in. Decided to snap the photo.

10.
Image

Species: Figure 8 (Tetraodon biocellatus)
Name of Puffer: Luau
Age (if known): Not sure, I would have to ask Pufftastic
Size: 1.5"
Brief description: This is Luau, my little miracle fish! He is happy and healthy enjoying his 20 gallon tank all to himself!

Re: POTM November 2011 - vote now!

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 am
by LilGreenPuffer
Wow, great pics! Good work, everybody!

Re: POTM November 2011 - vote now!

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:59 pm
by xrayjeeper83
WOW way to hard this month

Re: POTM November 2011 - vote now!

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:07 pm
by goldielocke76
I'm afraid to vote LoL. There are too many good pics this month!!

Re: POTM November 2011 - vote now!

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:32 pm
by Troender
Two days left to vote! Image