Page 1 of 1

Back into the hobby

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm
by Mol
Hi guys,

I've kept puffers for 25 years now. Due to personal life stuff I've been out of the hobby for three years. Happily I'm back getting my hands wet and am starting to introduce my new hubbie to the joys of puffers. I have a great fondness for brackish puffers and my first pair of GSP lived to be almost 10. My last tank was a full marine with 5 species of puffer including a GSP and porcupine.

My interests include fish-keeping, cars, racing, and tattoos.

My last tatoo is a combination of my two favorite puffers: GSP and porupine :D :
Image

Re: Back into the hobbie

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm
by zombiefetus
Welcome :)

I LOVE your tattoo!

Re: Back into the hobby

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:04 pm
by DrKennethNoisewater
hey neat tattoo! welcome.

Re: Back into the hobby

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:34 pm
by Pufferpunk
Love it! I have several "Pufferpunk" tatts.

Re: Back into the hobby

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:27 am
by J-P
Welcome to the forum!! That is an awesome TAT... but wow 25 years?? That is a lot of experience!