Page 1 of 1

POTM October 2011 - winner announced!

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:53 pm
by Troender
This month's winner of POTM is :rimshot: ILoveLola, with a beautiful Diodon holocantus. Congratulations! :D

Image

Re: POTM October 2011 - winner announced!

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:12 pm
by J-P
YEA!!! Congrats!!!

In the last 2 years I think this is the first time I voted for one that actually won!! LOL!!

WAY TO GO!!

Re: POTM October 2011 - winner announced!

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 pm
by ILoveLola
Oh yayy! I was still looking at the vote now one, biting my nails. Haha. Thanks :) he was super camera friendly!

Re: POTM October 2011 - winner announced!

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:52 am
by Pufferpunk
Nice shot!

Re: POTM October 2011 - winner announced!

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 pm
by wagner7123
I picked the winner