Page 1 of 1
POTM October - send in your entries!
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:44 am
by Troender
Yes, it's time again: send in your entries for POTM!

I know there are a lot of cute little puffers out there!
Re: POTM October - send in your entries!
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:42 pm
by Troender
We only have TWO entries so far. Come on, we need your pics!
Re: POTM October - send in your entries!
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 pm
by xrayjeeper83
Can you reuse the pic I sent in last month? Or do I have to send a whole new pic in?
Re: POTM October - send in your entries!
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:22 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Petey sent his in . He is not happy about the secretive POTM conspiracy against him ! He vows to overthrow the conspirators. LMAO!
Re: POTM October - send in your entries!
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm
by Troender
xrayjeeper83 wrote:Can you reuse the pic I sent in last month? Or do I have to send a whole new pic in?
I can reuse the pic.
We have only 5 entries so far. And there's one day left to send in your pics. Come on!

Re: POTM October - send in your entries!
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:24 pm
by Troender
We've got six entries. I can probably find a pic too, which means we still lack 3 pics before we can start this month's contest.
Re: POTM October - send in your entries!
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:25 pm
by Pufferpunk
I might have one when I get back from my dive trip.

Re: POTM October - send in your entries!
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:51 pm
by sevenyearnight
I just sent mine

Re: POTM October - send in your entries!
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 pm
by goldielocke76
Tried to enter, but not sure if the email was ok. I forgot to put what forum I was with = / let me know if it won't be accepted and what I need to do next time around to get it in please! =)