Page 1 of 1
greetings from chicago
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:33 pm
by pufferguy88
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I've had 2 gsp's for about a year now. And the obsession begins.
Re: greetings from chicago
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:38 pm
by sevenyearnight
Hi there!
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Have any pics of your puffers?
Re: greetings from chicago
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:50 pm
by pufferguy88
Soon hopefully. I have to figure out how to condense files on my phone.

Re: greetings from chicago
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:56 pm
by sevenyearnight
You can upload them to the photobucket app, and paste the IMG code here.
Re: greetings from chicago
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:17 pm
by Pufferpunk
What LFS do you shop at?
Re: greetings from chicago
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:29 pm
by pufferguy88
I go to aquarium adventures a lot in bolingbrook, but I would never buy fish from there. For livestock I go to a little place in lockport called gills and thrills.
Re: greetings from chicago
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:30 pm
by Pufferpunk
OK, I'm closer to Ohare--Coral Reef is my LFS.
Re: greetings from chicago
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:35 pm
by pufferguy88
I'll have to try Photobucket when I get a few mins to figure it out.