Page 1 of 1

Word to your moms...

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:09 pm
by BushFishRox
Hello everybody,

I am BFR, I have been keeping fish for years now and have been a member of MFK for a while, but I just got a Fahaka puffer about a week ago. The Puffer section for MFK is slow, so I was looking around and found this place. I can offer any help I can in general fish keeping but pretty knew in caring for a puffer.

I will have another thread up soon for my Fahaka.

Re: Word to your moms...

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:28 pm
by I.Puff.Too
[welcome]

Re: Word to your moms...

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 pm
by chuckfriedrice
Start here! There is alot of info on this site !
ug.php/v/PufferPedia/Freshwater/T_Lineatus/

Re: Word to your moms...

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 pm
by BushFishRox
chuckfriedrice wrote:Start here! There is alot of info on this site !
ug.php/v/PufferPedia/Freshwater/T_Lineatus/
Thanks.

Re: Word to your moms...

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:08 pm
by Reaperpilot2014
Welcome! Fahakas are awesome! I just got mine a week and a half ago and he is already my favorite! They are like having a dog, but in a tank lol. Take a look through the library section, as there are many great articles to help you get started to the unique hobby of owning puffers.

Here's my Fahaka, Ramses. viewtopic.php?f=56&t=27999

Welcome again!

Re: Word to your moms...

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:57 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
LOL, puffer section is slow there, because I left! ;)