Page 1 of 1

Hey Puffer Lovers

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:36 am
by Rjk
Hi I'm RJ Kellerman,
I was really impressed by this forum and just had to register. My livestock at the moment consists of 7 Irrubesco's(4 male and 3 female), 1 Salivator female in a 25G.
Then I have a Figure 8 with wonderful coloration in a 10G. My community tank Is also about 27G and in there I have: African Butterfly Fish, Female Betta, Albino Rainbow Shark, Common Pleco, Whiptail Cat, A Dwarf Ancistrus, 10 Neons, 3 Rosy Barbs, 3 Apple Snails, 6 Khuli Loaches, Dwarf Gourami and 2 Angels. Then lastly I have a 3G tank with 2 Dario Dario in. That is my fish Collection, THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS GREAT SOURCE ON KEEPING PUFFERS!!!

Re: Hey Puffer Lovers

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 am
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Hey Puffer Lovers

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:57 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
I think you are going to hear quite a bit here about your stocking levels. Check our Pufferpedia for minimum tank size recommendations for your fish.

Re: Hey Puffer Lovers

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:39 am
by bertie 83
I was waiting for someone to mention that. Your tanks are massively overstocked and upgrades are required.

Re: Hey Puffer Lovers

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:18 pm
by Pufferpunk
Yeah, didn't want to scare the new guy away... especially after such a complimentary 1st post!

Re: Hey Puffer Lovers

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:19 pm
by bertie 83
Yup.