Page 1 of 1

Heyyy!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 pm
by jdizz1986
Hey guys, after much deliberation,and having owned a Mbu, I'm getting back into puffer keeping, I have 2 red bellied puffers on the way. Really looking forward to getting them, will be in a fully planted tank with a few tetras. Hope everyone is ok this fine evening!

Much Love, Jack :D

Re: Heyyy!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm
by bertie 83
Another uk person awesome where you from and welcome to the forum

Re: Heyyy!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:17 pm
by jdizz1986
Im from Hampshire bud, just near Winchester.

Re: Heyyy!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 pm
by bertie 83
ahh still many miles away lol

Re: Heyyy!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 pm
by Black Widow
Welcome, I am from LONDON :D

Re: Heyyy!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]