Page 1 of 1
New to the forum
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 pm
by saltcraz
Hi ya'll! My family recently rescued one of these fabulous fish from our local Wal-Mart and wish we could have adopted them all, so talked my sister-in-law into adopting another - with the promise of helping her take care of him of course. We have a 55 gallon freshwater community tank, a 10 gallon freshwater, and a 30 gallon brackish/salt for our Puffenator

He is a mean machine with a personality that makes him just adorable. He is by far our favorite fish (just don't let our other fish know that). We have been researching and trying to find out what we can and can't add to his tank without hurting him or something else...finding there's not a whole lot, but that's ok, we'll just have to get another tank

Re: New to the forum
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:46 pm
by Flutter
Welcome

Re: New to the forum
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 pm
by sevenyearnight
Puffinating the countryside... Puffinating the peasants...puffinating all the people...
And the THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!
THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!
Re: New to the forum
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:46 pm
by Pufferpunk
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
I think 7 took too much of something tonight...

Re: New to the forum
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 pm
by sevenyearnight
Re: New to the forum
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 am
by sevenyearnight
Ok, you got me PP. I have scoliosis from one leg being shorter, I'm overdue to go to my chiropractor, unbearable it has been last few days, so*Maybe* too many pain pills.
But, for the record, I have been clean of elicit substances, alcohol, whatnot for 4 years, after 14 years of addiction.
Re: New to the forum
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 am
by Pufferpunk
Pain pills are the most addictive of all. Especially when you can use the excuse that they are prescribed & not "elicit".
Re: New to the forum
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 am
by Black Widow
welcome newbie puffer person

Re: New to the forum
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 am
by sevenyearnight
"Prescription" drugs were part of my past list.
I'm talking about tylenol with caffeine, I'm that much of a lightweight now.
I should have specified. My only Rx I have now is for anxiety, but I am fortunate to only have to take that maybe once a month. One day perhaps not at all

Abusing a prescribed drug is still elicit in my book.
Re: New to the forum
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:18 am
by Pufferpunk

Sorry for the off topic talk, OP.

Re: New to the forum
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 am
by sevenyearnight
Um.. Yes, sorry. Welcome to the forum!
And say no to drugs! (Unless under the careful supervision of a doctor)
Re: New to the forum
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 am
by bertie 83
Welcome. What puffer do u have?
Re: New to the forum
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 am
by Pufftastic
sevenyearnight wrote:Puffinating the countryside... Puffinating the peasants...puffinating all the people...
And the THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!
THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!
Go Strong Bad!!!