Page 1 of 1

edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 pm
by edmlfc1
I'm back..... I've been away a long time. I just found Annabelle's Diary about her fight with worms and strangely thought about everyone on the puffer forum. :D I forwarded it to PufferPunk for her to post for folks that need it. Time really does fly by. I can't believe it's been over two years since I've first laid eyes on my baby girl. Here's the update on Annabelle: She is a very healthy and happy puffer. She is currently 12" long. The worms have never returned! The treatment was a total success and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! And for those that know "Elvis"......well what can I say? He is such a ham! He's learned how to get my attention by talking to me. It's puffer talk of course but it's hilarious. It sounds like he has the hiccups and his bottom lip goes in and out. When I look at him he stops. When I turn away he starts doing it again. I've tried several times to get this new behavior on video with no success. :( Once he has my attention he quits doing it. I swear these fish are just plain old spoiled rotten. :D So......who missed me? :lol:

Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 am
by Troender
How nice to hear from you again! I've definitely missed you! And I've been wondering how your puffs were doing. You know, I was quite in love with Elvis. Have they grown much since last time? I would love to see some pics of them. :D

Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:38 am
by Lil' Swimz$
I've read so many posts by you, glad to finally see you awake!

Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:00 am
by Pufferpunk
Always happy to see you! :D

Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 am
by Black Widow
WB mate

Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:52 pm
by Dadof4
I missed you terribly! :redface:

Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:32 am
by Flutter
Welcome back :)

Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 am
by edmlfc1
Thanks everyone!
Troender: Elvis is 12" very fat and round. I think the last time I posted a picture of Elvis he was about 6-8", sorry I can't remember. It's been too long. lol
Annabelle has now reached 12" also but she's long and slender. I'm wondering if she's going to fatten up like Elvis. :D
It looks like Elvis has stopped growing or he's starting to grow a lot slower, not quite sure if he's going to get any bigger. I'll have to take some new photos for you and post them. Both of them are doing great!

Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 pm
by LilGreenPuffer
Eeeeeee, welcome back! It's been like forever!

From what I've heard, large puffers grow quickly for a while, then slowly but steadily keep moving towards their full size.