Page 1 of 1
New.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 am
by Jus
I'm new to this forum & do not yet have Pufferfish but it is something I'm looking to do in the future and I need to know more about them first. I keep other tropical freshwater fish and Applesnails at present.
Re: New.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 am
by Pufferpunk
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Check out our Pufferpedia & Library articles, under the Learn tab, above.
Re: New.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 am
by Jus
Thanks

Re: New.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 am
by xrayjeeper83
Welcome
Re: New.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:09 am
by J-P
Welcome to the forum!!! It is good to see people doing their research first prior to purchase

Re: New.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:02 pm
by hadla
J-P wrote:Welcome to the forum!!! It is good to see people doing their research first prior to purchase

yeah i was going to post the same thing! welcome and what kind of puffer were you thinking of?