Page 1 of 1

Hello :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 pm
by PuffMommy
Hi everyone! My name is Heather and I am new here. I recently acquired my first puffer, though I am no stranger to saltwater tanks. My baby is a juvenile porcupine puffer named Punky, and he was my birthday present this year. I just love him!!

It's very nice to meet you all :D

Re: Hello :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 pm
by Flutter
[welcome]

Re: Hello :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:36 pm
by hadla
no. way! im heather =P

Re: Hello :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 pm
by J-P
Welcome to the forum!!

Seems we have an identity crisis brewing ;)

Re: Hello :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 pm
by PuffMommy
Oh dear, this could be a problem! :D It seems I've met my online doppelganger who ALSO likes puffers!! Thanks for the welcome everyone! If it helps, we can invent a nickname for me, since clearly hadla was here first. ;)

Re: Hello :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:53 pm
by hadla
lol, no its ok, i rather hadla =P

Re: Hello :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 pm
by puffykid
Hi welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Re: Hello :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:56 pm
by Pufferpunk
Hey puffykid, is PuffMommy, your mom?

Re: Hello :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 pm
by hadla
Pufferpunk wrote:Hey puffykid, is PuffMommy, your mom?
lol!

Re: Hello :)

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:24 pm
by PuffMommy
:lol: Thanks for the welcome everyone.

As far as I know, Puffykid isn't mine, hahah x)