Page 1 of 1

Introduce myself

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:48 pm
by TD721
Hello I'm new to thepufferfourm thought I would take a minute to introduce myself I'm a proud daddy of a new gsp 1week old to me today I just started to acclimate him to brackish water I read alot of info on the pufferpedia and I have to say it was very helpful and I would appreciate any tips that can be given thank you

Re: Introduce myself

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 pm
by Flutter
[welcome]

Re: Introduce myself

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 pm
by Pufferpunk
library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
Tell us more bout his tank. How did you cycle it?

Re: Introduce myself

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 pm
by TD721
I cycled it using a few weeks ago as freshwater using a bacteria microbe lift and had 4 tiger barbs in the tank his home is a 90 gal tank i just today changed out about 10 gal water and added marine salt to bring sg to 1.002 after i relocated the tiger barbs to another aquarium he's about 2" and still full of vigor and still a lil chowhound

Re: Introduce myself

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 pm
by Pufferpunk
1 GSP all alone in a 90g? He must be in heaven!