Page 1 of 1

Hello everyone!

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:12 am
by Yozhik
My name is Michael and I am a aquarium enthusiast. I have been part of the hobby for over 20 years now. In the past five years I have been VERY interested in fresh water puffer fish. I have owned C. travancoricus (successfully able to breed them), C. irrubesco, C. borneensis, and T. baileyi. Prior to my puffer obsession, I have owned all kinds of S. American Cichlids with wild Oscars being my favorite. The largest tank I have ever owned was a 500g in the wall tank but now I am only down to one 50g tank :(

The only puffer that I have now is the T. baileyi named Yozhik (means hedgehog in Russian) in a my 50g species tank.

Pics:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/img3957.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/img3973sn.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/img3960.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/img3968sd.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/img3975pp.jpg

Re: Hello everyone!

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:48 am
by hadla
hi! how did you breed the dps? id love to see the cute little babies in real life!

Re: Hello everyone!

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:05 am
by xrayjeeper83
Welcome, always nice to have another person that has been around fish for a long time.

Awesome looking hairy

Re: Hello everyone!

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:42 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Thrilled to have an experienced aquarist join our group!

He does look like a hedgehog. ;)