Page 1 of 1
Hello Puffer World!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 pm
by fozzie_drive
Hi guys.
I have a fully cycled 125 litre tank and would love to put some kind of puffer in it - brackish water (not marine)... I need some advice!!
Thanks guys,
I look forward to hearing from you!
Fozzie
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:28 pm
by J-P
welcome to the forum!
You can check the pufferpedia at the top of your screen under the "learn" tab.
ug.php/v/PufferPedia/Brackish/
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:23 pm
by I.Puff.Too
i'd go 2 figure 8's
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:57 pm
by Pufferpunk
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Sounds like a couple of F8s are in your future!
library/puffers-in-focus/fig8/
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:40 am
by fozzie_drive
Anyo e know where I can get some figure 8 s from in London England?
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:12 pm
by Pufferpunk
Post in the "Wanted" section of our Classifieds.
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:31 am
by bertie 83
All the Lfs in Brighton have them so any good aquatic store in your area should do if not u are only an hour away