Page 1 of 1

Greeting!

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 am
by FrogSplash
Hello all, I go by the name of Cid. I recently got into the puffer fish scene with the purchase of what I think is a T. Leiurus, but I am not 100% positive. I have a thread on that and would appreciate any help. In addition to that I also have a sorely overstocked 40g breeder which is long over due for an upgrade to either a 75-120 gallon tank. I am also in the business of designing ultra-high efficiency DIY filters for aquariums ranging from 1g to 1000g

Re: Greeting!

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:59 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Looking forward to hearing more about your DIY project. And would you please stop squeezing that turtle???!

Re: Greeting!

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:05 am
by FrogSplash
I can't go a day without squeezing the 'ol turtle

Re: Greeting!

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:09 am
by Pufferpunk
:badboy:

Re: Greeting!

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 am
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Welcome to the group. That Avatar kills me :ROFL:

Re: Greeting!

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:49 pm
by Pufferpunk
Poor turtle... :(

Re: Greeting!

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:14 pm
by FrogSplash
FADE2BLACK_1973 wrote:Welcome to the group. That Avatar kills me :ROFL:
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/MuttosRevenge/ theres 9 pages of stuff similar to my avatar here =) feel free to use them