Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:37 am
by PUFFWHO?
Hi all

I have had my account for years LOL was out of puffers for a long time and I am just getting back into them. Thought I would say hi the proper way :)

Thanks for having me

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 am
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Well welcome back. Yeah I see that you had become a member little over 3 years ago. I probley would had joined most of the fish forums alot sooner but after 2 comp burnin up on me in the past and went through a marriage horror, I did not return to the internet until last year. Before that I was without the internet for about 5 years.

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:38 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:44 pm
by PUFFWHO?
Thanks for the welcomes :)