Page 1 of 1

New here

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:20 pm
by 1sttimepuffer
So I have had fish for most of my life but just purchased my first puffer. He is a fahaka puffer. Just thought I'd start a post to say hi and introduce myself. I have a managuense cichlid, a small tank with some white clouds and a female betta and a 46bow saltwater. I also have 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 snakes, 5 birds, 2 goats and 2 horses.

Re: New here

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:08 am
by FADE2BLACK_1973
Welcome to the group. Oh wow another fahaka puffer owner from Kentucky. I thought I was the only one..lol. Btw, what part of Ky are you from?

Re: New here

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:15 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: New here

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm
by Blaine
Welcome to the neighborhood!!! Thats quite the menagerie you have there.