Hi from South Florida
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 pm
Hi,
My name is Traci and I have 2 porcupine puffers. I was watching my smaller puffer the other day and he looked like he was choking and puffed up. I think he probably tried to eat a crab and it went down wrong or he choked on a small shell or something. He hasn't eaten since. He rests on the bubbles alot. I think it makes him feel better. Now it seems that he is constipated and he isn't eating. I am extremely concerned for my little guy. Is there anything I can do? I have searched all over the internet. He used to be very aggressive and playful and now he just looks so sad.
Thank you for any help or advise.
Sincerely,
Traci
My name is Traci and I have 2 porcupine puffers. I was watching my smaller puffer the other day and he looked like he was choking and puffed up. I think he probably tried to eat a crab and it went down wrong or he choked on a small shell or something. He hasn't eaten since. He rests on the bubbles alot. I think it makes him feel better. Now it seems that he is constipated and he isn't eating. I am extremely concerned for my little guy. Is there anything I can do? I have searched all over the internet. He used to be very aggressive and playful and now he just looks so sad.
Thank you for any help or advise.
Sincerely,
Traci
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)