Page 1 of 1

Hello again!

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 pm
by JRide
Hey everyone! Technically I'm not a new member since I've been a member here for years. I haven't been active in quite some time after my GSP died. I switched over to Cichlids after my GSP but to be honest they're kind of boring compared to puffers. I stopped in my local fish store the other day and noticed they had two Figure 8 puffers. I'm thinking about buying one of the little guys tomorrow to throw in my empty tank that is already cycled. :D

Re: Hello again!

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:53 pm
by geronimo69
[welcome]


Well, welcome back!

Note: I can't believe I beat Pufferpunk to the punch :wink:

Re: Hello again!

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:54 pm
by Flutter
Go for it :) We've only had our F8 since the summer but she very quickly became the favourite (though it sounds like she has more attitude than normal). They're lovely puffers.

Re: Hello again!

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 pm
by Pufferpunk
geronimo69 wrote:Note: I can't believe I beat Pufferpunk to the punch :wink:
I gotta stop going to work...

Welcome back, I knew you couldn't stay away!

Re: Hello again!

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 pm
by sasg
welcome on thepufferforum.com !