Hi there
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:23 pm
A big hello (sorry couldn't find the smiley that waves).
My name is David from the UK. I have owned various freshwater tanks from an early age and as of 10 months ago, after a lot of reasearch, moved onto marine tanks. I have been lurking for the last 2 days as i was considering breaking down my reef to get a Porcupine puffer.
My current tank is a 5'x2'x2' with 3'x18"x2' sump, 80 Kilo LR.
My current fish are;
Fu Manchu Lionfish (Dendrochirus biocellatus)
Flame angel (Centropyge loricula)
2x Common Clowns (Amphiprion ocellaris)
Magnificent Foxface (Siganus magnificus)
Various Snails,Crabs, Shrimp and Corals.
Cheers
My name is David from the UK. I have owned various freshwater tanks from an early age and as of 10 months ago, after a lot of reasearch, moved onto marine tanks. I have been lurking for the last 2 days as i was considering breaking down my reef to get a Porcupine puffer.
My current tank is a 5'x2'x2' with 3'x18"x2' sump, 80 Kilo LR.
My current fish are;
Fu Manchu Lionfish (Dendrochirus biocellatus)
Flame angel (Centropyge loricula)
2x Common Clowns (Amphiprion ocellaris)
Magnificent Foxface (Siganus magnificus)
Various Snails,Crabs, Shrimp and Corals.
Cheers
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)