Hello all
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:30 pm
Hello all just thought id introduce myself, im new to keeping puffers, ive been keeping tropical fish for about 10 years, i have a variety of fish mainly betta splendens(siamese fighters) i am raising some fighter fry that i bred my self, i have a community tank that houses some mollies, rainbowfish and a few other community fish, also have a few killifish, female fighters, dayi's, in all i now have 8 tanks and a betta barracks that houses 12 bettas. I only have 2 puffers which i bought off one of you members i believe, one is a turgidis and the other is a cutcutia, they live alone, both lovely fish and have great caracters.
I also show my fish i am one of the team members of ferrybridge aquatics show team, we have just recently won the show league for yorkshire,
I am just in the process of converting my shed into a fish house so most of the fish will be moved into there, exept the puffers and my community tank.
Anyway thats enough rambling from me, nice to meet you all
I also show my fish i am one of the team members of ferrybridge aquatics show team, we have just recently won the show league for yorkshire,
I am just in the process of converting my shed into a fish house so most of the fish will be moved into there, exept the puffers and my community tank.
Anyway thats enough rambling from me, nice to meet you all
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)