Page 1 of 1

Hello I am new Here...

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:37 pm
by PuffDaddy805
Hello Everyone my name is Tyler, I live in Oxnard, California & I recently purchased a GSP and have him alone in a 10 gallon tank until after christmas when i will get a 120 gallon tank. I am unemployed at the moment so my GSP has been getting the best care & attention. Ask me questions I will be more than happy to answer them!

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:31 pm
by J-P
Welcome to the forums!!

I hope it is a baby :)

Just a word of caution.. if you happen to over filtering your tank, treat the intake as a breeder: cover the intake with floss or a sponge filter.

have you read the pufferpedia and the library on these guys?

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:38 pm
by PuffDaddy805
yeah I am not totally sure on the exact age but to my knowledge I assume it is just a baby...

I've been going through the pufferpedia sections for a few days now and taking notes and making a list of things to do. its very helpful thanks =]

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm
by antlen
welcome =)

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:39 pm
by PuffDaddy805
Thank You :D

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:55 pm
by J-P
any chance of a pic of the little bloke?